About the Wisconsin Business Center
The Wisconsin Business Center, with its multiple locations, is a client-focused financial services organization working with employers and employees to help them establish priorities and develop strategies to achieve financial success.
Our Financial Professionals will work closely with you on a consultative needs-based approach to identify your financial goals and priorities. With the support of The Principal behind us, we’ll help you find solutions that will help you reach those goals.
- The Wisconsin Business Center has received the Master Agency Award, presented by GAMA International, which is awarded only to the top 250 financial planning firms in the world.
- We consistently rank among the company’s best – reaching Management Achievement Round Table (MART) on an ongoing basis and earning the company’s leading Business Center honors.
- The Million Dollar Round Table is the premier association for financial service professionals. One third of the financial professionals in the Wisconsin Business Center qualify for this prestigious association, an indication not only of their success, but also of their integrity.
- Our Business Center is highly visible and supportive of GAMA International, an organization dedicated to professional development of Financial Service Managers; and NAIFIA Wisconsin, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors. Representatives from the Wisconsin Business Center have served as President of the local chapters of these national associations and over two-thirds of the Business Center associates are local chapter members.
- More than one quarter of the Wisconsin Business Center career advisors qualify for Principal Life’s Top Club recognition each year.
- Our clients benefit from the Wisconsin Business Center’s combined 940 years of industry experience and wide range of specialties. We have been a local presence in the Milwaukee, Madison, Neenah and Eau Claire area since 1920.